Followers

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

.did i done the same thing??.

I was running with all my strength…
I ran with all my strength multiple times to change Rei’s crying face to a smiling face…
I ran with all my strength because i wanted to see Rei so badly…
I ran with all my strength because i didn’t want Rei to regret anything…
I ran with all my strength because i wanted to tell her “i love you”…
Because i didn’t want to be forgotten by Rei, I threw with all my strength…
I ran with all my strength because i was afraid of losing her, i ran with all my strength…
I ran with all my strength because i didn’t want to get separated from her…
No matter what, i wanted to tell her i loved her that i wanted to make her the happiest person in the world…
I ran with all my strength…

-Kenzou-

1 comment:

ila tomey *lol* said...

salam..along.apekah ini? tk paham.

hmm along,nti tukar link ila taw.padam link ila kat tepi ni,pastu tulis balik.sebab ila da upgrade template. nti bole la along tgok ila da update ape2 artikel.ok?

sebulan lg nak balik! yeay! ahad depan 2nd last paper.pastu ade oral.pastu balik.(hmm,ingatkan ila pasal selendang along tu ye!)

doakan ila ye.
btw,how's ur practical? is it gud?
k along,jaga diri,kim salam kat sume.huhu..

adios~