Followers

Saturday, January 3, 2009

ikan pekasam

3rd january comes with a gloomy day.i woke up after subuh around 920 a.m when i heard my mum bising2 ask my bangah to setle his work before he left to manjung.i had roti canai for my breakfast with my mum but i can't even finished half of my roti canai.huhu..
today i got a lot things to do.pack my stuff,iron some clothes and attire for bangah as we will leave our sweet home by this evening to taiping.after some packing thing happen,my mum ask me to cook together.aha,i wish i had more time with my mum to cook together after this.we cook ikan sumbat,sambal telur,sayur masak lemak and ikan pekasam.how i miss those food that i cannot get when i'm in campus.i've planned to have rice cooker eventhough they not allow it.but my mum also not encourage me to bring those stuff.she said "sempat ke nak masak??kot jadik perhiasan jer rice cooker tu nnt" heheh..every mum understand their child better than others.
hurm..after this i need to accompan my mum to go to cik yan shop.maybe to do some shopping kot??ahaha..while waiting for my sis come back from her license-talk-thing,i'm going to do some havoc with this room.memandangkan i will leave this room for quite long time kan..hehehe..
sampai ketemu lagi!!

No comments: