Followers

Friday, January 9, 2009

UEM.SIME DARBY.PETRONAS

what makes UEM different?what makes SIME DARBY is benefficial?what makes PETRONAS different?and also what makes 'me' different among others to be choosen as their interns?could be the way i talk?could be my high pointer?could be my appearance?could be my attitude?could be my confidence?could be the passion that i have?or it could be the willingness-to-learn?do i have those criteria that suit to be their interns?i wish i have.i hope for the best intern session so that i can apply during my real-working-world.i'm not saying that i'm too good to asking the big shot company or the conglomerates company.it's all about my dream,my future and i try working on it.it can be hard and tough but who cares?it's my life and i'm trying my best to get as high as i can.hey,it's me who choose to be what i will be.but,i do appreciate the advices and guideline from the greatest and the senior.i'm still young and still need to learn more things about life.so,i hope some sharing and good advices.till then,i'm on my way to make a move.to be the one that they need.to be the best among the rest.pray for me and sing a graduation song for me.tenkiu,mate.

2 comments:

Mohamad Nazmi Zaidi said...

ah. graduating already? UTP maybe? perfect. congratulations.

cik jaa said...

thanx jack.not yet.this coming august.usm actually.