Followers

Friday, January 9, 2009

T.I.T.A.N

huh.forgot already about titan.i have a dream to be part of them.but i don't even have any resources that can connect me with them.it's an O&G company like fahmi said.i wasn't there,of course.and i don't even know what exactly the company is all about.i will start my research on them soon.and maybe it will be in my shortlisted.as the SLB need too much qualification that i can't afford,just leave it r.i.p.maybe it's not for me ^_^.maybe i will choose the subsidiaries company of FELCRA instead of the 4 company listed.who knows where my rezeki right?so,i hope i manage to get the interns session within any company before march.plese,do pray for me.and help me with any information that u have.thank you so much.

1 comment:

Mohamad Nazmi Zaidi said...

not entirely, if we are now speaking about Titan Chemicals.

Titan Chemicals refines and produces many chemicals, not only specified under the needs of oil and gas business.