Followers

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

.rumah adalah terapi terbaik.

what makes me really want to spend time at my home. i mean, my parent home. i call it home because for me, the effect was different compare to if we just call it as house =) get it?? what i'm trying to explain?? -.-''

reason 1
- got mum and dad. siblings. sitam and brownie. oh, tomey juge!! my aunties and uncles. my granny (oke, he past away last may) and of course, my bed and mattress. it was huge relief once i can babbling anything to mom and dad. yell to my brothers and sister. feeding our family pet's; sitam, tomey and brownie. ouh, si ikan laga too. watching movies at my brothers room. hang out with siblings. mum and dad.

reason 2
- going home for the sake of my job. i love this travelling part. hehe. since one of my company branch was nearby my home, it gave me an advantage to be at home everytime i want!! =) ouh, job syndrome~

reason 3
- i can cook, bake everytime i want sebab semua bahan dan perlatan lengkap. i was sooo in love in baking and cooking =) even ma akan membebel bile tengok dapur die bersepah =p

reason 4
- i can breath the smell of nature. i love the smell of the air after rainy day. it's something that mesmerize my whole body. rasa macam sangat tenang. nyaman. dan lembab!! eheh. tambah-tambah kalau bau hujan kat kampung.

reason 5
- home where my heart stayed! as simple as that. family, cousins and the family bonding.


notaKaki: walau ma and opah always nagged me about kahwin-thingy-things, i still enjoyed going home! to cured the hurt. relieved stress. to get good food, for sure!

No comments: