Followers

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

.triffle.


oh ye, ini aktiviti saya sabtu lepas. i was really in love with desert specially cakes, muffins and puddings. seriously, i am crazy with those related things. i rather choose them than rice =) that's show how i really into them. and i'm not suprise at all if one day i can own bakery shop. that was one of my passion besides pasta's and spaghetti's =)

my mom rajen membebel during my bake-aura's come out. she will nag me until i done my cooked/baked. she nagged sebab she thought that no one will eat my dishes. but then, she's one of the testers!! hehe. thanks mom. i know you really loves me. it just, u got headache when saw untidy kitchen of yours kan?? hihik.

kali ini saya cuba buat trifle pudding. turn out jadi macam itu lah. tapi kalau tanya rasa dia, for sure sedap! hehe. cuma takdelah sesedap trifle macam kat hotel-hotel tuh -.-''


notaKaki: tengs atie sebab sudi menyumbang! sayang atie nagn baby ngan abg k manyak-manyak. hehe.

No comments: