Followers

Friday, February 5, 2010

.it's already fourth day.

actually, i didnt have any specific story to tell. it's all about the new path that i just 'checked-in'. it's not a really smooth as i wanted before, but still i have many time to make myself comfortable with the new environment. i need to admit it. it's hard here, for me as a new comer.

lagipun, i'm not prepared well due to the sudden offer. so, it lead to some bad feelings and i sakit kepala okeh for this whole week. might be because of my body try to adjust itself with the new weather and surrounding. plus, the new tasks that assigned to me memerlukan i'm thinking a lot. saket kepala okeh -_-'' sudah agak lama meninggalkan zaman fikir-memikir macam nih. adeh, somebody help me. i masih stress. hari-hari stress datang melawat. haish!!

so, i really hope for today, to be specific - the nite will going smoothly. because i want to challenge myself and try to survive as much as i can~ ah, sometimes there's bad wind that whispered to me "kenapalah tercampak kat sini??" it's a negative thinking, actually. but, usually all the most thing that i hate will come to me -_-'' dushh!! but i believe one thing, i need to stay here for better life. for great experience. for good enhancement for myself.

like a quote said :
"boleh jadi kamu membenci sesuatu, tetapi ia adalah baik untuk kamu"

*lebih kurang macam tu lah ayat die =)

jadi hajar-chan, ganbarre!! berusahalah untuk hidup yang lebih baek.

No comments: